Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Shimmery Star

Did you really think a Christmas card making month would go by without a blue & silver card? I didn't think so. 
What can I say? This card is lovely!! No it's not an original but it's just lovely!
The best part? It's really really super simple! And this time of the year...we love simple, right?!? 
I used Night of Navy CS with Whisper White. I embossed the N o N with a non Stampin Up embossing folder that looks like a sheet of music.  I then used the Starlight Thinlits to cut out a star (top one in this picture) out of a Silver Foil sheet. The bottom one in this picture I used to cut the center star/snowflake out of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. Originally I was supposed to use Silver glimmer paper but alas.... I had none so substituted the Dazzling Diamonds.  
Here's a closeup of the finished product. 
I added a Rhinestone to the center for a little extra glimmer. 
Then add some silver ribbon to the top of the sentiment & you are done!! See why I love blue & silver?


No comments:

Post a Comment