Thursday, November 12, 2015

Oval Punch out Christmas


Here's a peaceful Christmas card for ya!
I used Smoky Slate & Marina Mist CS. I embossed the Smoky Slate with the Northern Flurry embossing folder then used the reverse side so I could emboss the little dotted oval in the upper right hand corner. I then used the extra large oval to punch out the center of the embossed oval. Then I mounted the grey on the blue & punched again, this time through the blue. You'll have to put your ribbon between the two layers of CS at this point because if you do it earlier...obviously you wouldn't be able to punch the 2nd time. 
Make a mark with a pencil or just your fingernail onto the white inside of the card to mark the center of the oval. 

Then open up & stamp the pine tree from "Lovely as a Tree", centering the top of the tree on your mark. 
Add your greeting tag on front & the sentiment inside. So beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment