Sunday, September 8, 2013

Christ is Born!!!

Yes its September and yes I've had alot of Christmas cards on here but believe me it's for your own good! See, you will get your idea, buy your supplies, and finish your Christmas cards in record time this year.... ALL BECAUSE I PUT IDEAS ON MY BLOG EARLY!!! Ha ha... But seriously I DO hope it helps you get started early!! If you have never endeavored to do a big project like making Christmas cards before & need some pointers ... PLEASE contact me & I'll help you out with some ideas to make it less stressful!!
Ok so here's another beautiful but simple card.  It uses Framelits Dies, Rhinestone brads, DSP, Stripes Embossing folder & Early Espresso & Cherry Cobbler colors.
If those colors are a but too old fashioned for you or you just don't care for them, try a combo like blue & silver, or two shades of purple, or even red & pink...there's really no limits on Christmas colors anymore!! Have fun with this template & create  your own color combo!!!

1 comment: