Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Take 10 Class

June 23rd is the date for the next "Take 10 Card Class" here at my house!!! I have 1 opening in the am class and 2 openings in the afternoon class.
If you have never been to my classes, here are the particulars:
Class fee is $10, which is refundable or transferable up until the Saturday a week before class so in June that date would be the 16th.
There is limited space (10 per class) and classes are limited to ages 12 & up.
Classes include: everything you need to complete 10 awesome cards!!!  That means ink, cardstock, stamps, dies, punches, ribbon, buttons,etc etc. 
I also provide coffee, iced or hot tea and a snack....or two! :) 
We have a great time being together, laughing & sharing. The awesome thing is that you can leave your brain at home!!!!  You don't have to be creative to enjoy my classes...I've done all the work for you! My goal is to create an atmosphere where ladies can come and have a great time, put together some fun cards and be stress FREE!!!!!
Most of the spots in my classes are filled in advance so email me SOON!!! We'd LOVE to have you join us!!! brewerbunch4@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes....I so enjoy going and just leave my brain at home and play, play, play!!!!

    ReplyDelete