Thursday, July 14, 2016

Look for that Rainbow!!

Do you have a friend that's going through a particularly difficult time right now? What a perfect card this is for that very person!
To me, rainbows are just delightful! They still stand as an icon of Gods promises to the human race. I love rainbows & my boys know that if I see one I can hardly resist taking a picture AND calling the whole family outside to see it!! So THIS card is just perfect! 
I used Rich Razzelberry for the base & on the "W". I used the new black Archival pad to stamp "RAINBOW" with then the little "smudge" stamps in the "Over the Rainbow" set to color the letters. I cut the "RAINBOW" out by hand but honestly it wasn't hard...at all!! The other rainbow colors are: 
Real Red 
Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil Delight 
Garden Green
Tempting Turquoise
Pacific Point
I added a few sharpie colored rhinestones for raindrops.  

No comments:

Post a Comment