Friday, January 15, 2016

Masculine Moose

I went to a yard sale one miserable rainy day last Fall and got some really cool DSPs!! Here's a sample of some of them. 
They are great masculine patterns & coordinate well with SU!s fabulous colors. This will be a great card for the next time you need a quick card for that special guy. 
But I have to tell you a secret... I made two mistakes on this card. Can you find them? Nope you can't! This is just a really good example of how you can fix mistakes without throwing major pieces away. I stamped the main greeting on the white bottom of the card. Then the piece with the moose on it almost hid all the awesome DSP. Hmmmm... So I moved the moose image down, hiding my greeting. Hmmmm... Now where to put the greeting? Aaha! On the corner of the moose image. I stamped the "Thinking of You" ...uuuurgh! .... It was crooked! That's why the greeting is on Smoky Slate in that upper corner. You can usually fix a mistake instead of throwing it away....

No comments:

Post a Comment