Thursday, June 11, 2015

Uncle Sam

Independence Day is just around the corner & here's an adorable card just for that occasion!
Again you can use DSP or create your own background with stamps. I added a piece of red ribbon across the DSP but really you wouldn't have to... It's cute without too!!
For his face I used the 1 1/4" circle punch & 1 3/4" scallop circle punch. His nose is a standard hole punch. His hat is the 1 3/8" square punch in white the punch the sane size of red & cut into strips & adhere to white. Add the word window punch for hat brim. A cute star finishes it off nicely.
I wanted a little extra twist so I punched a
1 1/4" circle out of the front of the lower right of the card base then added the greeting to peek over that edge & tied it all together with another star.
I added a blue circle behind on the inside so it would show up instead of being red on red. So cute!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment